ACF-SR™ is an environmentally friendly, unique bacterial formula designed to enhance the biological activity in soil. Perfect for your lawn or garden, ACF-SR is 100% organic and delivers a diverse spectrum of plant growth-promoting bacteria (PGPB), that can be cultured days before applications for a super-concentrated, live dose at an affordable cost.
ACF-SR™ is a LIVE brewed – it has a shelf life! Choose your brew date and we’ll ship you a live-brewed, read-to-apply product.
For Optimal Results:
STEP 1: Choose your BREW DATE. Your shipment will arrive 2 days after brew date.
STEP 2: Mix with water or apply direct. It’s a no-fail application.
STEP 3: Apply with a back-pack sprayer within 10 days of receiving the product (back-pack sprayer not included)
Then … watch it GROW!
1 gallon will cover up to 7,500 sq. ft. of lawn & garden
2.5 gallons will cover up to 18,000 sq. ft of lawn & garden
(For reference: 1 litre covers 4,000 sq. ft.)
- Improve drought resistance
- More vibrant colours
- Improved stress tolerance
- Quicker germination and growth
How to Use:
- For ease of application, ACF-SR can be diluted with non-chlorinated water or sprayed direct and watered in immediately after.
- If you are using a sprayer, please ensure the tank has not been used for previous chemical applications. Dilute with enough water to get good even coverage, with a general recommendation of 5-10 parts water.
- Apply directly to soil in the expected root zone when possible with a secondary foliar spray. When applying directly to soil, the extra dilution helps the product penetrate the upper soil and reach the root zone, where the probiotic bacteria are needed the most!
- If your water source has chlorine in it, check out our water conditioner products for a simple and quick solution!
- For best results, do not apply ACF-SR in the heat of the day. Applying in the evening or early morning will ensure little to no UV damage to the bacteria.
- ACF-SR is an all-natural, bio-safe, level 1 bacteria that is completely safe to be applied around pets and children.